Daydreaming on Wednesday. →
There are few times in adult life when you can take time to just relax and day dream like when you were a kid. This website is one of my favorite ways to unwind…a large cup of coffee, some Adele in the background, and a mind as wishful as it were when I was twelve playing house. I can’t afford anything from it….yet anyways…but if I had my own house, I would definently decorate it (and my closet) with everything from here.
"Some day all of this won’t matter…what will matter is who you’ve chosen to surround yourself with."
In a concrete jungle its nice to get back to basics!
BY THE TIME I’M
By the time I am 30 I want to……
Own my own business.
Be a school psychologist.
Live in a house.
Decorate my house.
Be happy in my love life.
Have paid off a decent portion of my school loans.
Live somewhere I can have Lilli and Grey Kitty.
Have visited Ireland.
Wine taste in Napa.
Have gone to Alaska, Canada, and the NorthEast.
Successfully written a book….even if its just for me.
LIVE MY LIFE TO ITS FULLEST.
17…things that made me happy today.
17. Singing in quiet rooms.
16. Car dancing.
15. Being with friends.
14. Eating lunch with friends.
13. Having an hour fly by.
12.Watching movies in bed….on a work day.
11. Being the loudest one in a room….
10. And having people want to be with you because of it.
9. New shoes
8. Diet sodas
7. Being loved for who you are
6. Finishing school projects.
5. Making some one’s day.
4. Eating delicious food.
3. San Francisco sunshine
2. Hot pink nail polish
1. Eating in the Giant’s WORLD SERIES stadium…with no one else around and the beautiful sunshine on you.
16 things to be happy about.
16. Getting all your errands done
15. Having your favorite oatmeal in stock (strawberry!)
14. Developing pictures
13. Hot showers
12. Homemade cookies
11. Comedy Channel
10. New blogs
9. Spending time with Dad
8. Getting a work out from house chores
7. Working out to feel a burn
6. Wearing hats
5. Celebrating birthdays
4. Happy hour with friends
3. New books
2. Catalog browsing
1. Peppermint Mochas
15 things to be happy about…
15. Fall leaves
14.Crisp November mornings
13. Holiday shopping
12. Completing set goals
11. Feeling sore from working out
10. Hanging out with your dad
9. Helping move rocks while talking about life with your dad
8. Catching up with old friends
7. Being happy for others and their life achievements
6. Being there for others and their life woes
5. Instant hot chocolate and mini marshmallows
4. Finding out EXCITING and WONDERFUL news
3. Laughing so loud people can find you in a crowded store
2. Smiling all day because you can
1. NEW BABIES coming in to your family!
For the last few months I have been wondering where to go, and what to do with the rest of my life. Grad school didn’t turn out to be what I thought it would have, and I found out while I can be a city gal, the word gal is in my vocabulary much too much to live the rest of my life there.
So here is what I do know. I know that I want a place to have Lilli…a yard, a spacious living enviroment. I know I want to live somewhere with outdoors at my finger tips. I need the wide open spaces while still being connected to a city or town. I know that I want to work with children. I know that while I need to make a living, money is not something that runs my life. I know I want to travel. I know I want to eat healthier and have more time to work out.
So that’s it. For now, I know those things and those things only. I am hoping with time I can better understand how those things fit in to my life.
14 things to be happy about….
14. Staying in pajamas all day long
13. Cozy sweaters
12. Fire places on cold nights
11. Dogs licking your toes
10. Family game nights
9. Making others laugh
8. Laughing with others
7. Learning a new recipe
6. Walking the dog
5. Warm blankets that cover your entire body
4. Peppermint bark
3. Chatting with new neighbors
2. Watching movies
"If you’re walking with someone, holding hands, and they trip a little, you tighten your grip to prevent them from falling. If you would let go of someone’s hand and just let them fall, you shouldn’t have agreed to hold their hand in the first place. So if someone you love starts to trip a little in life, you need to tighten your grip, your friendship, your relationship with them, to help prevent them from falling. If you didn’t want the responsibility of having to take extra-good care of someone when they are going through a hard time, you shouldn’t have agreed to love them in the first place. But please only let yourself love the right type of stand-up, honorable, kind people, that would do the same right back for you in an instance."